Portugal v. Brazil

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
a bit early, I know, but I wondered if any of you would be near Stockwell (South London) next Friday?

It will be mental. When they beat England the roof went off the entire neighbourhood. Cars couldn't get down South Lambeth Road. People simply stopped, got out and joined the party.

Beating England was obviously a big deal, but if they were even to hold Brazil, a country they have a love/hate relationship with, there would be no holding them.

So, if you fancy limbering up for the FNRttC with a few custard tarts, let me know.

The little Portugese tarts are fabulous!

Fnaar said:
pasteis de nata :biggrin: slurrrrrrrrrrrp!

OK that's done it - I need something yummy to eat now ;) :laugh:

3152016082_480c15ecd2.jpg

mangaman

dellzeqq said:
a bit early, I know, but I wondered if any of you would be near Stockwell (South London) next Friday?

It will be mental. When they beat England the roof went off the entire neighbourhood. Cars couldn't get down South Lambeth Road. People simply stopped, got out and joined the party.

Beating England was obviously a big deal, but if they were even to hold Brazil, a country they have a love/hate relationship with, there would be no holding them.

So, if you fancy limbering up for the FNRttC with a few custard tarts, let me know.

It will be Brazil - Spain I reckon - still a great game - in fact even better.

Portugal - Chile (that's my prediction)

redjedi

Über Member
mangaman said:
It will be Brazil - Spain I reckon - still a great game - in fact even better.

Portugal - Chile (that's my prediction)

I believe Dellzeqq is talking about the 3rd group game on Friday between Portugal and Brazil.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Vai Brasil:wahhey:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Kelly's bar might be the place to go. They've been flying the Portuguese and Brazilian flags since the beginning of the World Cup

Top Bottom