Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Had wee Sam at the vets on Friday for his booster and worming.
Our lovely vet Fiona told us about a hybrid but mostly wild kitten she’d met.

The owner was warned that when they let the kitten out it probably wouldn’t come back as mostly wild, that was the case :sad:
Discussed Sam’s bushy tail and markings, also he was found in the countryside with no mum at 2 weeks old. Think he is a hybrid, (mostly domestic though).
Very occasionally will have a wee episode, attack, all teeth and claws, then back to cuddly cat :ohmy:
Got the scars :sad: Love him to bits though and most cuddly and intelligent cat we’ve ever had :wub:

Last edited:
We did chinwag about this when you got him, @Mrs M - seems like I wasn't so far off after all :laugh:

Bengals (asiatic leopard cat x domestic) can be very similar temperament-wise, sometimes more so as with some of them, you just don't quite know what they're going to do next. I really don't like handling them when stewarding...

Never mind, whatever he is or isn't, Sam is a lovely boy :wub: Do give him a head rub from me.

Mrs M

Guru
We did chinwag about this when you got him, @Mrs M - seems like I wasn't so far off after all :laugh:

Bengals (asiatic leopard cat x domestic) can be very similar temperament-wise, sometimes more so as with some of them, you just don't quite know what they're going to do next. I really don't like handling them when stewarding...

Never mind, whatever he is or isn't, Sam is a lovely boy :wub: Do give him a head rub from me.
Will do ^_^

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Well he's here:smile: He's just been neutered so have to keep him as calm as possible, but he's going to be on lead for a good few weeks yet anyway.
Right now I have 3 dogs all asleep around the living room, absolutely wonderful:smile:
View attachment 492106

Some 4 weeks on, and Rodney is starting to settle. He does owe me a pair of trainers, some pipe insulation and as of yesterday, some christmas tree decorations:laugh: He now knows his name, sits when asked and has largely stopped peeing in the house, so his learning rate is excellent for a 4 year old with zero prvious training. Recall work starts next...

Mrs M

Guru
Some 4 weeks on, and Rodney is starting to settle. He does owe me a pair of trainers, some pipe insulation and as of yesterday, some christmas tree decorations:laugh: He now knows his name, sits when asked and has largely stopped peeing in the house, so his learning rate is excellent for a 4 year old with zero prvious training. Recall work starts next...
View attachment 495996
Lucky boy Rodney :wub:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Our two after a long cold walk this morning, both came for a snuggle!.

I know I'm too soft with them really..

View attachment 495129
No you are not. Dogs deserve all the love we can give them.

Top Bottom