Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisEyles

Guru
Our three new boys :wub::wub::wub:

vickster

Legendary Member
Hot flop Harry

We've taken in this stray, who's been hanging around for years and is well-tolerated by Lord Tigs. He looked as if he'd been dragged through a hedge backwards a week ago, but regular food, flea/worm treatment and confinement indoors have put a shine on him. He was chipped and vaccinated on the day we caught him and he gets neutered in a fortnight (along with boosters and an FIV test). He can go out when I'm happy he'll return...maybe a week or two after neutering. Due to his short legs, he has always been called Dumpy.

Oh man, he's *gorgeous* :wub:

Give it a month to six weeks before you let him out - it takes that long for the testosterone to work its way out of his system, so he may be inclined to wander and / or look for girls. On the other hand he may not, given the serious upgrade in his lifestyle, but always better to err on the side of caution.

And please give Dumpy a chin tickle from me. :smile:

Mrs M

Guru
Any Hungarian Viszla owners?
Going for it :smile: and have our name on the breeders waiting list.
Hopefully will get our pup this year, if not, then from the January litter around March next year.
Worked hard and came up with a good match for us, hopefully.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Any Hungarian Viszla owners?
Going for it :smile: and have our name on the breeders waiting list.
Hopefully will get our pup this year, if not, then from the January litter around March next year.
Worked hard and came up with a good match for us, hopefully.
One of my favourite breeds. There’s a few in the area now. If I ever get another dog it would definitely be on the possibles.

Top Bottom