Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Don’t think he’s got him home yet. Any day now I think :smile:

Did you ever get any Barleycup to try?
Then eyes open for Bruce soon, Mo! Still haven't tried the Barleycup, but I did source it, through Amazon, but it seemed a bit pricy. I also have a large supply of a loose tea that I got quite awhile ago, (probably right before we discussed the BC) so I’m still drinking happy. :highfive: I may give it a shot when cooler weather rolls around. I'll keep you posted. ☕

Drago

Legendary Member
Speaking of adorable labs, @Drago, how about a few updated pics of BRUCE? 👍🏻
I get him tomorrow Les, so there will be pics galore of the wee feller.

Then eyes open for Bruce soon, Mo! Still haven't tried the Barleycup, but I did source it, through Amazon, but it seemed a bit pricy. I also have a large supply of a loose tea that I got quite awhile ago, (probably right before we discussed the BC) so I’m still drinking happy. :highfive: I may give it a shot when cooler weather rolls around. I'll keep you posted. ☕

Does the place where you get your groceries have a Polish aisle? Or do you have a Polish / Eastern European shop nearby? You should be able to source it there, as it's a common hot drink in Poland. Look for it under the "INKA" brand.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Does the place where you get your groceries have a Polish aisle? Or do you have a Polish / Eastern European shop nearby? You should be able to source it there, as it's a common hot drink in Poland. Look for it under the "INKA" brand.
I didn’t think of checking our International isle at the grocery store, but I will. Thanks for the tip. I should have thought to do that! Unfortunately no Polish/Eastern European shop nearby. Thanks, Reynard. I'll check Whole Foods too, FWIW. Hello to the kitties also. 🐱 🐱

I didn’t think of checking our International isle at the grocery store, but I will. Thanks for the tip. I should have thought to do that! Unfortunately no Polish/Eastern European shop nearby. Thanks, Reynard. I'll check Whole Foods too, FWIW. Hello to the kitties also. 🐱 🐱

:okay:

Will pass on your "hello" to the girls. Lexi is currently downstairs in one of the igloo beds, and Poppy has her paws on my shoulder and is peering at my laptop screen and purring into my ear.

Zanelad

Guru
Willow, now 6 months old. It’s hard to imagine life without her.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
So Mo, I just priced a 100g container of Barleycup here in the States (!!!) for a bit over $26, which is £18.92 on your side, so for now I'll just have to stick with herbal and decaf tea I enjoy that I can source here. But SOME day! ☕
Good grief. I can get 6 x 200g jars for that!

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
Good grief. I can get 6 x 200g jars for that!
Yeah, Mo, found very reasonable prices in the UK, but totally refuse to be gouged over a morning cuppa! Let the people selling it over here get rich off someone else. C'est la vie. But still… SOMEday! ☕️

Benny says good morning, now having stolen both my seat & pillow.

78D32B94-794D-4288-9E94-3299B8D56F23.jpeg

Charlie is napping in the tub!

6EC8BE2E-BBC9-47BD-8921-0D4DFC0DFC3B.jpeg

Have a good day. 🐱 🐱

Attachments

• 09A56C86-9686-426A-867C-95DB77729E3F.jpeg
    09A56C86-9686-426A-867C-95DB77729E3F.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom