Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Met beautiful Brianna, the Weimaraner today, walking along the path at the bottom of our hol garden with her lovely owner and wee pal. 💕

Attachments

• A69EF5B2-9AEC-4F8A-8396-731D3E9101E3.jpeg
    A69EF5B2-9AEC-4F8A-8396-731D3E9101E3.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 9629032F-DB0E-40C5-BFA9-CB3BC7DF0EB8.jpeg
    9629032F-DB0E-40C5-BFA9-CB3BC7DF0EB8.jpeg
    220.2 KB · Views: 23

Mrs M

Guru
Home at last! 😀
Picked up Oscar today from his “spa hotel”
Had a bath and his nails done during his stay.
Also enjoyed playtime with the other guests.
Went home via Stonehaven to the butcher then picked up the cats on the road home. All 4 of us in the car 😬
Very lucky to miss the worst of the weather.
Thomas the cat seemed very pleased to see Oscar, (some amusement for him) 😈
There is “no place like home” and don’t want to leave Oscar again.

Attachments

• 1520E4C4-8C2B-44FD-AD55-B74262CA842C.jpeg
    1520E4C4-8C2B-44FD-AD55-B74262CA842C.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 13

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I bought a cat cave in Aldi on Thursday
So have I, my second one, for wee Rosie the cat, she hibernates in it from November to May :laugh:
The first cat cave had lost quite a bit of fluffiness, had to get a new one :wub:
Of course, big Alfie the cat went to sleep in it immediately, out of spite: he hates enclosed sleeping spaces, did it just to leave his scent to annoy Rosie: the poor thing knew it was for her, she kept giving Alfie the evil eye!
Pictures will follow ^_^

So have I, my second one, for wee Rosie the cat, she hibernates in it from November to May :laugh:
The first cat cave had lost quite a bit of fluffiness, had to get a new one :wub:
Of course, big Alfie the cat went to sleep in it immediately, out of spite: he hates enclosed sleeping spaces, did it just to leave his scent to annoy Rosie: the poor thing knew it was for her, she kept giving Alfie the evil eye!
Pictures will follow ^_^

Mine are now ignoring it... *sigh*

gbb

Legendary Member
Using a recently posted photo but Digbys temprament seems to be a common theme with choc labs in particular...
My wife is a member of a Lab forum, owners posts often lightheartedly and colloquially describe them as 'tw*tadors, 'dishwashers' , 'the prewash' (if the dishwasher door is left open for microseconds)... and as one owner put it, its like owning a blender....without the lid :laugh:

Fantastic, I love Labs, mad as a box of frogs.

Top Bottom