Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

honeybadger

Hi all, new to the forum so thought I’d introduce our canine and feline pets ^_^
Meet Rossi, our 5yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback

3737DA03-3039-4F2A-95E5-CE9683D8D512.jpeg

Messi the Cat, of course! It's the natural order of things! ^_^

:welcome: to the forum, and give your gang chin tickles from me. :smile: Nice to see other show animals belonging to CC members. :okay: My two cats are retired from the show bench now - Poppy is too old (she's 13) and Lexi simplydoesn't enjoy the experience.

si_c

Guru
Ah, a gorgeous girl with 'tude! :wub:

Very definitely, she's also incredibly soft and nice to touch, which is where the conflict inevitably occurs. She may let you stroke her if she decides that you can act as her sleeping spot for a time, but then again she may not.

At 13yo she's unlikely to change though :laugh:

Very definitely, she's also incredibly soft and nice to touch, which is where the conflict inevitably occurs. She may let you stroke her if she decides that you can act as her sleeping spot for a time, but then again she may not.

At 13yo she's unlikely to change though :laugh:

Awh... :wub:

She's the same age as my opinionated tortie Madam. I can do pretty well much anything to Poppy - except a) try and get her into a costume and b) hold her like a baby.

If I try either, I get slapped around the chops for my pains. It's amazing how much wallop an average sized cat can pack... :blush:

Had the cat spayed yesterday. Wasn't aware that vets had abandoned cones for little bodysuits.
Here she is looking spaced-out and a little grumpy.

During the night she managed to escape it Houdini style, poppers still fastened!
View attachment 666117

When Madam Lexi developed an allergy to a long-lasting antibiotic, I had to *SEW* her into a pet jumper to a) stop her from chewing the lump on her back and b) to stop her escaping the jumper. Madam was not a happy bunny...

IMG_0156_small.jpg

Top Bottom