Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Just over a 4 hour walk with Oscar. šŸ˜¬
Took him to a new park, lots of sniffing and exploring.
Kept him on the lead as not too familiar with this area.
Stopped off on the way home at our local dog park for Oski to get some off lead fun and Mummy to have a wee lie down šŸ˜€
Love our boy, heā€™s brought so much outdoor fun and happiness to our lives ā¤ļø

IMG_4607.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4612.jpeg
    IMG_4612.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4610.jpeg
    IMG_4610.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 13

steverob

Guru
Got a very unhappy cat here (although in this picture you canā€™t tell because sheā€™s sleeping)
IMG_5866.jpeg

Had surgery to remove infected fluid from one of her inner ears and is now forced to wear a collar for two weeks and she isnā€™t allowed to go out. Itā€™s absolutely driving her stir crazy!

Hoping the vet gives the all clear and the collar can come off later this week, but the bad news that she doesnā€™t know about yet, is that sheā€™s going to have to have the same procedure done on the other ear at the end of the month!

Got a very unhappy cat here (although in this picture you canā€™t tell because sheā€™s sleeping)
View attachment 726123

Had surgery to remove infected fluid from one of her inner ears and is now forced to wear a collar for two weeks and she isnā€™t allowed to go out. Itā€™s absolutely driving her stir crazy!

Hoping the vet gives the all clear and the collar can come off later this week, but the bad news that she doesnā€™t know about yet, is that sheā€™s going to have to have the same procedure done on the other ear at the end of the month!

Awh, poor wee toot xxx

Fingers crossed everything will go well, and please give her a chin tickle from me.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's Jake's (Albert to some) 12th birthday today!!šŸ¶šŸŽ‚šŸ¾ Below is a photo the ex Mrs Accy took of him when he was about 18 months old.

nc_ohc=EMJ_x5KMQUIAX_Uw5Jw&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-1.jpg

I thought about buying him another harness or coat, but he has enough and besides, I bought him a new coat when he had his haircut 3 weeks ago. So I decided to buy him some 'finest' ham. He's always liked ham, so he'll be having it soon with his favourite veg' which is garden peas.:okay:

nc_ohc=h4XD6y86L2cAX-PK09g&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.jpg

It's Jake's (Albert to some) 12th birthday today!!šŸ¶šŸŽ‚šŸ¾ Below is a photo the ex Mrs Accy took of him when he was about 18 months old.

View attachment 726240

I thought about buying him another harness or coat, but he has enough and besides, I bought him a new coat when he had his haircut 3 weeks ago. So I decided to buy him some 'finest' ham. He's always liked ham, so he'll be having it soon with his favourite veg' which is garden peas.:okay:

View attachment 726241

Happy Woofday, Jake!

One slice of ham for Jake, one slice of ham for Daddy. :biggrin:

I have suggested dipping her in brown Dylon, but....... šŸ˜‚

... it went down like a lead balloon with Mrs Pete, I bet! :laugh:

Wednesday 3rd

Doris ā€˜Cow watchingā€™
Parlington Lane
Aberford
Leeds

For the 'none-locals', Aberford is just west of the present A1, between HookMoor (where M1 joins) & Bramham Crossroads (where the A64 intersects)
The 'Great North Road' (old A1) ran through the village, until it was bypassed in 1963

IMG_9723.jpeg

The present A1 can be seen, east of the village in the OS map

Aberford has two unique buildings/names in the country
1. A Church dedicated to ā€˜St Ricariusā€™
2. A pub named ā€˜The Arabian Horseā€™

https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/4403445

Top Bottom