Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
"A 'First Birthday' cake??? For me??? Yummy!!"
DSCF1830.JPG

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
"A 'First Birthday' cake??? For me??? Yummy!!" View attachment 9792
Its a shame cats dont eat that much in one go (mine eats about 5 crunchies and then goes away). She also licks all the jelly off the food that we give her and doesnt eat the meat. She is an odd cat.

pepecat

DSC01076.jpg

Here's our three a while ago.

Sadly we had to have Clio (the black one) put to sleep today... she was 17 1/2 and, amongst other various things, had developed fluid round the heart which was affecting her breathing. Wasn't fair to prolong the inevitable.
The other two were kittens when this was taken - they're two now and both pains in the neck and lovely in equal measure!

TVC

Its a shame cats dont eat that much in one go (mine eats about 5 crunchies and then goes away). She also licks all the jelly off the food that we give her and doesnt eat the meat. She is an odd cat.

Our old cat used to do that.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
she was 17 1/2 and, amongst other various things, had developed fluid round the heart which was affecting her breathing. Wasn't fair to prolong the inevitable.
I can beat that. I had a cat who lived up to 18 1/2. Unfortunately she was very fragile and didnt eat much so ended up falling to sleep in her bed. Unfortunately she was so weak that she couldnt get to the bathroom in time.
My dad made a waterfall in the back garden and she is now burried there. We named the waterfall Trixie (her name) Trickles.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
_MG_1016.JPG

Jed. He looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth, but in his time he's eaten: 2 mobile phones, 1 bluetooth headset, 1 PADI Rescue Diver manual (try going into your local dive shop and telling the Instructor that your dog has eaten your homework!), numerous cuddly toys belonging to small boy (oh my god, the tears!), shoes, slippers, a pair of Mrs R's knickers, the list goes on. We love him to bits!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Sadly we had to have Clio (the black one) put to sleep today... she was 17 1/2 and, amongst other various things, had developed fluid round the heart which was affecting her breathing. Wasn't fair to prolong the inevitable.
It's never easy, no matter how "right" the decision is. :sad:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
She couldnt have eaten all that^_^She had a piece, and 2 biscuits, and Millie had some too, and they shared the rest the next day :mrpig:

Top Bottom