Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Here's my boy Lemmy again. 6 year old Field Labrador, bred as a gun dog. No less than 24 field trials champions in his pedigree. Protector to my little girl, guardian of the disabled Mrs D, and best mate to me.

20190827_193821.jpg

He's the best dog in the world.

Mrs M

Guru
She was happier this morning, before she fell off this:

View attachment 482171

She was trying to get to the sea. It was hot.

She's staying overnight at the vet's - fluids & painkillers - but they called to say it seems to be basically shock plus bumps & bruises but nothing really serious. Heart rate back to normal, breathing fine; we should be able to pick her up in the morning.

...and breathe...

What a day.
OMG, poor baby!
Glad to hear she’s ok, hope you are too

View attachment 482171

She's staying overnight at the vet's - fluids & painkillers - but they called to say it seems to be basically shock plus bumps & bruises but nothing really serious. Heart rate back to normal, breathing fine; we should be able to pick her up in the morning.

...and breathe...

What a day.

Ouch, poor wee toot xxx Glad she's ok.

Might be wise to slip something a wee bit stronger into your :cuppa: tonight. :hugs:

AndreaJ

Veteran

View attachment 482171

...and breathe...

What a day.
Hope she’s feeling better now.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
Aw... that's definitely an "If I just lay here and look sorry for myself, maybe a treat or two will materialise".

Now Cassie, repeat after me - "Dogs can't fly Dogs can't fly..." Gottit?

Globalti

Legendary Member
Beautiful dog. What happened?

Edit: I only had to go back one page to find out. Cassie may be a head-turner but would I be right in thinking she isn't very careful?

Top Bottom