Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
She was happier this morning, before she fell off this:

View attachment 482171

She was trying to get to the sea. It was hot.

She's staying overnight at the vet's - fluids & painkillers - but they called to say it seems to be basically shock plus bumps & bruises but nothing really serious. Heart rate back to normal, breathing fine; we should be able to pick her up in the morning.

...and breathe...

What a day.

Daft Dawg!

Glad she's ok.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Beautiful dog. What happened?

Edit: I only had to go back one page to find out. Cassie may be a head-turner but would I be right in thinking she isn't very careful?
Daft as a brush. Getting doolallia with age. Just before she took her plunge, my wife said 'surely she wouldn't...' to which I replied, 'd'you know, I think she might just be stupid enough....'

Hicky

Guru
Ted, or what’s he done now. We’re having building work done so everything is being shifted to the garage. Under bulkhead storage is open....things get a little quiet(girls are in bed) and I come out to this.....idiot :laugh:
1A5F480A-E525-45C1-A548-532A7A671999.jpeg

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
She was happier this morning, before she fell off this:

View attachment 482171

She was trying to get to the sea. It was hot.

She's staying overnight at the vet's - fluids & painkillers - but they called to say it seems to be basically shock plus bumps & bruises but nothing really serious. Heart rate back to normal, breathing fine; we should be able to pick her up in the morning.

...and breathe...

What a day.
Just catching up and :eek::eek::eek:

I'm glad she's alright after that.

AndreaJ

Veteran
I love that photo.^_^
My daughter took that one along with many, many more

Top Bottom