Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
This is Toastie. Been ill for a few weeks so today was the day the vet sent her away for a big sleep. :sad:

View attachment 483992

Aw! :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Travel well Toastie.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Mrs Gti is missing her badly. She would always be around supervising any gardening and would jump onto Mrs Gti's lap and gaze up adoringly at her face while dribbling, a funny little habit. We shouldn't miss pets like we miss humans but we do when they've been part of the family for 15 years.

Mrs Gti is missing her badly. She would always be around supervising any gardening and would jump onto Mrs Gti's lap and gaze up adoringly at her face while dribbling, a funny little habit. We shouldn't miss pets like we miss humans but we do when they've been part of the family for 15 years.

Poppy and Lexi send purry headbutts to Mrs Gti xxx

AndreaJ

Veteran
Orla enjoying the sunshine
4D23B5FD-0E24-486D-9AC7-91B700B79A97.jpeg

That's cat logic for you @Mrs M :laugh:

stephec

Legendary Member
She was happier this morning, before she fell off this:

View attachment 482171

She was trying to get to the sea. It was hot.

She's staying overnight at the vet's - fluids & painkillers - but they called to say it seems to be basically shock plus bumps & bruises but nothing really serious. Heart rate back to normal, breathing fine; we should be able to pick her up in the morning.

...and breathe...

What a day.
If she can do that you could get her some work as a stunt dog.

Skanker

This is Mya, my Japanese Akita.
Ignorant, stubborn, destructive, has major issues with Germans (especially hates Schnauzers for some bizarre reason), kills and eats anything that moves and furniture because it can’t escape (took her 17 minutes while I was in Sainsbury’s to eat half a leather sofa), possibly the daftest Akita on the planet and the biggest attention whore you could ever find!
I couldn’t live without her though, even if most days she is just one click away from a Gumtree advert!

Scaleyback

Veteran
This is our 'rescued' beagle 'Sadie'. We got her just over a year ago from the RSPCA. She had been removed from her previous owners having been found being kept in a cupboard under the stairs. There was evidence to suggest she had been used as a 'puppy producer' The RSPCA said she was 10 years old and she had milk when they found her. She was not house trained, knew no verbal commands and based on the condition of her pads had probably never been walked outside. If a human near her raised their hand / voice she would lay down and cower.
Thankfully Sadie has gradually learned to trust humans again. She is 'bombproof' and has never shown any signs of aggression to any human or other dogs. As with all beagle's she can be a pain in the a**. Beagle's are very stubborn determined dogs and absolute masters of escapology.
However we love her to bits and we have accepted her 'as is' and apart from house-training we have not 'stressed' her by introducing other training. Enough talk, some pictures.

1. Prostrate

P1020732Sadie_prostrate.jpg

2. Lake district visitor

P1030202_Sadie1.jpg

3. On TV

P1010973_3.jpg

Thanks for looking and remember there are many wonderful dogs 'out there' looking for a loving new home.

Last edited:
Top Bottom