Post a picture of your pet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Not sure why I need to add another dog to this rabble

Mrs M

Guru
Thomas is loving all the deliveries for the puppy and the boxes :smile:

out of the 3 sibling, Maine Coon cats we have, Stormy, the black one, is the most difficult to photo. but we get lucky from time to time

View attachment 560734

View attachment 560735

we usually save the chipmunks, not sure about this one. at least he didn't bring it into the house. they like to do that & bring them, alive, upstairs into our bedrooms. yeah that's fun catching them! not!

Ah, clever Stormy!!! :wub:

And oh yes, tell me about the Mexican standoffs... :laugh:

IMG_4379_small.jpg

Thats Poppy (tortie) and Lexi (blue & white) and some snacks-on-legs that got away... :wacko:

Mrs M

Guru
out of the 3 sibling, Maine Coon cats we have, Stormy, the black one, is the most difficult to photo. but we get lucky from time to time

View attachment 560734

View attachment 560735

we usually save the chipmunks, not sure about this one. at least he didn't bring it into the house. they like to do that & bring them, alive, upstairs into our bedrooms. yeah that's fun catching them! not!
Gorgeous Stormy :wub:
Not much fun here either trying to catch mice scurrying about the bedroom at 3am, courtesy of Thomas :smile:

Cheers! to both of you. with cats, one also gets their special perks

Ah, tell me about it... They're unique individuals with their own quirks and neuroses. Wouldn't swap the girls for anything in the world. :blush:

Hmmm, and my twosome....

Madam Poppy - a typical naughty, toilet-mouthed tortie, with a sweary repertoire and bags of tortietude. Get on the wrong side of her and she'll biff you. She's also very paranoid but likewise incredibly affectionate - she'll sneak up behind you, headbutt you and then dribble in delight. She will steal crisps and cheese, so don't leave either unattended!
NR1F6459_small.jpg

Madam Lexi might look cute, but looks can be deceptive. Always wants things her way, and will bite you in order to do so - this includes cat show judges, hence I don't show her anymore. Madam is the mouser par excellence here chez Casa Reynard. She sleeps curled up next to me and her favourite treat is evaporated milk.
IMG_4708_small.jpg

hehe yours are adorable!

& thank you, they were found under a barn floor & brought in a box to the pet store, the same time I was there for tropical fish food. 3 fluffy balls that I could hold in one arm. the person who found them didn't want them & the pet store didn't want them, so naturally I took them

only the black one dribbles

Cool :smile:

Rescue cats are the best. :okay: Poppy and Lexi are both rescues (I volunteer for my local branch of Cats Protection). Poppy was an unwanted kitten who was handed in at 8 weeks old because the was too old to sell, and Lexi was one of 42 cats we removed from one house in the nearest town. The conditions in that house were atrocious...

Top Bottom