Post a touring photo, no explanation needed. Just to help me dream. I’ll kick off.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RobinS

Veteran

Bridge at Stein am Rhein

RobinS

Veteran

French Riviera

This day 5 years ago.....
Damn you Google!!! :cry:

Attachments

• P1010324.JPG
    P1010324.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 2
I have spent today browsing this thread and liking many of the posts.
I am shielded at the moment and it brought me joy to see such a colllection of cycling adventures.
Due to a recurring illness I have not been able to ride a bike for nearly two years now. But seeing some of the places people get to warms my soul.
Especially the Eastern Europe and South America photos. But all of them brought a smile.
Thanks folks and keep on spinning on.
Just ride.

Mfezela

On a 'rest' day near Van in Turkey, I joined a group of locals on an overnight trip. We were pulled over by these guys for routine* questioning and then sent on our way with a bagful of fresh fruit ;-)
* Turkish authority views the Kurds as terrorists and Van is the major ethnic city of Turkish Kurdistan.

Zanelad

Guru
On a 'rest' day near Van in Turkey, I joined a group of locals on an overnight trip. We were pulled over by these guys for routine* questioning and then sent on our way with a bagful of fresh fruit ;-)
* Turkish authority views the Kurds as terrorists and Van is the major ethnic city of Turkish Kurdistan.

View attachment 525069

They've ruined that Lancia Stratos:tongue:

Top Bottom