Post a touring photo, no explanation needed. Just to help me dream. I’ll kick off.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fram

DSC0E5465.JPG

Mfezela

Site of Knucklas Castle.

Last edited:

snorri

Legendary Member
1593251191469.png

A meal that brings back memories!
At the border of Austria and Czech Rep I was instructed to disembark whilst the Austrian train crew discussed with the oncoming Cz crew whither I, and my bike, would be permitted to continue the journey to Prague. Eventually I was informed that I could continue on the same train but must move my bike into the buffet car, must order a meal and should give a tip to the buffet car crew as this was a special favour. On getting my bill I found that I had been charged for one more beer than I had ordered, but I think that's just a Cz custom:biggrin:.

Last edited:

midlife

Guru
RCAF Argus in the back ground .. 404 hanger at RAF St.Mawgan in the back back ground ...:laugh:
View attachment 532994

Just curious but is the blue plane on the right a French Breguet something?

RobinS

Veteran

The bikes taking a rest by the front lawn of the campsite owners cottage in the Netherlands. It was 40c, the campsite was full, so they let us camp on their front lawn, they gave us patio chairs to sit on (which is why our chairs are still on the bikes), and even brought cold beers out to us - not just once, but again half an hour later!

Top Bottom