Post a touring photo, no explanation needed. Just to help me dream. I’ll kick off.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hankj

Regular
IMG_20220716_184427742~2.jpg

Mini-tour this weekend from home up to a friend's cabin at the base of that mountain.

Sallar55

Veteran
A other pre pandemic one the start of the Carretera Austral

DSC_1269.JPG

All uphill

Still rolling along
20220518_084427.jpg

10 minutes out of Hoek van Holland and here we go, with the prospect of 60km along the coast. May '22.

I loved it so much I've booked the ferry for September!

Last edited:
View attachment 655275
10 minutes out of Hoek van Holland and here we go, with the prospect of 60km along the coast. May '22.

I love that journey - before lockdown I timed my visit to cycle along the Bollenstreek ( bulb fields) between Haarlem and Leiden. It was lovey to see ribbons of different coloured and different varieties of tulips, hyacinths and daffodils etc. I booked a cabin on the night time ferry from Newcastle to Ijmuiden. The ferry had a cinema with a choice of films so watched 'The sinking of the cruise ship Oceanos'; not a wise choice for a ferry crossing !

citybabe

Keep Calm and OMG.......CAKES!!
View attachment 655275

Beautiful scenery all around. I cycled Hoek van Holland to The Hague last month. I will certainly plan to do it again sometime

Attachments

• 64A1A5CA-3097-4AB4-AEC7-7B1FFED78CDC.jpeg
    64A1A5CA-3097-4AB4-AEC7-7B1FFED78CDC.jpeg
    197 KB · Views: 4
Top Bottom