Post an image of your dream bike.. (s)..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cyan? Cyan? It's celeste and don't forget it, now burn him guys :tongue:^_^
nope..its invalid blue
Invalidcar.jpg
 

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Location
Portsmouth
Only one? I have a few...
I'd like one of these:
maxima.png

and one of these...
Moulton_SPEED_Main_lifestyle_Lrg.jpg

Rather like the look of one of these...
69134?wid=1490&hei=1080&fit=fit,1&fmt=png-alpha&qlt=80,1&op_usm=0,0,0,0&iccEmbed=0.png

And last and definitely not least...
L1170898.JPG
 

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
I'll agree with a Look 695, but Mondrian or Team, and an Oltre Red/White. Super Record !

I already have my dream bike though (from 20 years ago). Another would just be updating !
 

Mad Doug Biker

Mediocrity Manifest.
Location
Craggy Island
Something like an 8Freight would also be good for going to the shops, etc.

A Croix De Fer would also be nice:

http://www.genesisbikes.co.uk/bikes/cross/croix-de-fer/croix-de-fer/overview/

Or an Equilibrium:

http://www.genesisbikes.co.uk/bikes/road/equilibrium/equilibrium-20

Some of the Boardman stuff is nice too.

There are plenty others, like a Canondale Six or whatever its called these days, a particularly dribblesome green Ibis Road bike I saw a while back, and a white and gold Zullio:

http://picasaweb.google.com/zullo.maso/InQubo#5412651219616603170

... And then, there are others I have forgotten about currently, but, you get the picture, and that isn't even taking into consideration bespoke bikes like Columbine and so on.

What I DO have is a Felt S22 Triathalon bike, so I don't need anything too modern looking or flashy (ha ha).
 
Top Bottom