Post your wedding photo's here.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.

Here's ours if anyone wants to see them
Wedding both.jpg

Our wedding day was at that point the hottest day on record (its been beaten since though.....) my suit was bought in the January sales and was fully lined and worn with a heavy cotton Oxford shirt.....:sweat: ......No one got drunk because everyone was sweating so much all night.....

Wedding1.jpg

The car was a 1982 Rolls Royce Silver Spirit owned by a then colleague of Mrs V's as a weekend car (he didn't do weddings with it) .....one mate was a D.J.... another was a photographer and gave their services as wedding presents (I tried to pay them honest..... just paid developing costs for pics) and Wife's Nan was a cook before she retired so made a fantastic cake..... so our full white wedding cost a fraction of what people budget on now.................

Oh and the photos will be 11 years old this August.....

Edit: Laura's pearls (the something old from a antique fair) broke a year or two later when she was a bridesmaid for her sister.... they got collected up and left in a drawer at her mums house for years....... I retrieved them and had them re-strung and gave them back to her as a present on the birth of our son..... How romantic am i?:smooch:

Last edited:

rikki

Legendary Member
Mine are cave paintings :whistle:
I only got properly married once. They certainly didn't have digital photography then.

...... I retrieved them and had them re-strung and gave them back to her as a present on the birth of our son..... How romantic am i?
I'll give you bonus points for that!

9th October 1998
We'd been together almost 13 years before that date
Wedding day was a Friday (things were cheaper - you tell I'm a Yorkshireman!!), but someone we bothI knew from work was also getting married in same Church on the Saturday, so, as a wedding present, we left them all the flowers/pew decorations/etc in situ
Reception @ Bagden Hall, in Denby Dale
Miscellaneous Images. Wedding Day. Joanne & Richard. 3.jpg

Miscellaneous Images. Wedding Day. Joanne & Richard. 3.jpg

Top Bottom