Posting an image?

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by Monsieur Remings, 1 May 2010.

1. Monsieur Remings

Monsieur Remings Guru

How do I post photos on here - I have a bike for sale and have lost the write-up because it told me after logging in that I hadn't...and I still can post images???

2. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Save a photo or image to your pictures.

Click on the paperclip image (to the right of the white smiley face) and click on browse, select your image and then upload!

Hope that's clear! :thumbsup:

3. OP
    OP
    Monsieur Remings

Monsieur Remings Guru

Thanks mate...;)

4. TheCyclingRooster

TheCyclingRooster Über Member

Hi Dayvo. There is no Paper-clip to the right of the white Smiley Face on my page - indeed there is no Paper-clip at all.
    There is only the rectangle that is showing 'Image' when the mouse arrow is hovered over it.

5. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

You have resurrected a 4 year old thread. In that time the Forum software has changed.

6. Markymark

Markymark Guest

At least they bothered to search rather than just jumping in. You never know, they might be currently searching for cycling etiquette threads before asking whether you should say hello!

7. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

For sure

8. Spinney

Spinney Bimbleur extraordinaire

@TheCyclingRooster - You can upload an image directly from your computer.. by clicking the 'Upload a file' button that is just below the reply box.

9. Shaun

Shaun Founder Moderator

10. slowmotion

slowmotion Quite dreadful

Pictures from my camera use about 4Mb each. I think that you can't upload ones that big to CC. I go to a website called www.picresize.com, upload my image to it, make it smaller, and then re-save it back to my computer before uploading the shrunken one to CC. Picresize.com lets you do other manipulations but I don't bother with them. It's very easy to use. Even I managed.

Shaun likes this.
  11. Shaun

Shaun Founder Moderator

It's a bug with Safari in iOS 8 - try an alternative browser for now. Apple should eventually release a point update to fix it. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
    Shaun :biggrin:

User14044 likes this.
  12. PaddyMcc

PaddyMcc Senior Member

Is there an alternative browser if you are on an iPad?

13. PaddyMcc

PaddyMcc Senior Member

No I still can't do it. The choose a file button won't work :angry:

14. PaddyMcc

PaddyMcc Senior Member

image.jpg
    Thank you so much, my frustration is at an end. And here is the proof....

User14044 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice