Posting an image?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How do I post photos on here - I have a bike for sale and have lost the write-up because it told me after logging in that I hadn't...and I still can post images???

Save a photo or image to your pictures.

Click on the paperclip image (to the right of the white smiley face) and click on browse, select your image and then upload!

Hope that's clear! :thumbsup:

That sometimes can be limited (file size); the other way is to upload the image to a hosting site and copy the file path ie http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3399/4625281118_7b4516347c.jpg. Click on the 'insert image' button and paste this path.

4625281118_7b4516347c.jpg

Hi Dayvo. There is no Paper-clip to the right of the white Smiley Face on my page - indeed there is no Paper-clip at all.
There is only the rectangle that is showing 'Image' when the mouse arrow is hovered over it.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Dayvo. There is no Paper-clip to the right of the white Smiley Face on my page - indeed there is no Paper-clip at all.
There is only the rectangle that is showing 'Image' when the mouse arrow is hovered over it.

You have resurrected a 4 year old thread. In that time the Forum software has changed.

You have resurrected a 4 year old thread. In that time the Forum software has changed.
At least they bothered to search rather than just jumping in. You never know, they might be currently searching for cycling etiquette threads before asking whether you should say hello!

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
@TheCyclingRooster - You can upload an image directly from your computer.. by clicking the 'Upload a file' button that is just below the reply box.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Pictures from my camera use about 4Mb each. I think that you can't upload ones that big to CC. I go to a website called www.picresize.com, upload my image to it, make it smaller, and then re-save it back to my computer before uploading the shrunken one to CC. Picresize.com lets you do other manipulations but I don't bother with them. It's very easy to use. Even I managed.

Shaun

Founder
@Shaun are there some problems uploading photos from ios8 devices? I get an error message saying that the site doesn't recognise the image format when uploading. I've had to revert to an ios7 device to post some photos on another of your forums this evening.

It's a bug with Safari in iOS 8 - try an alternative browser for now. Apple should eventually release a point update to fix it. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Top Bottom