Posting Pictures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Have you tried Tinypic?

Upload, then copy and paste, but watch the size. Very simple.

Stephenite

Membå
2mdpgqv.jpg
Testing, testing...

Norry1

Legendary Member
I'm still confused. If you have uploaded a pic to the CycleChat Gallery, can you then link to it in a post, such that the photo rather than the link (or a red X) displays? If so, how?

Martin

Garz

Squat Member
After waiting a while for the frame to get delivered my belated Birthday Present finally was ready for collection.. however the day after came the bloomin snow so not had chance to ride it yet!

My recently built Enigma Etape:

enig1.jpg
enig7.jpg

mountainrider

Can i load pics from my i phone?

Spokesmann

Keeping the Carlton and Sun names alive...
Can i load pics from my i phone?

Im not sure whether there is a hosting service on the forum. That said best to upload them to something like Photobucket. (from Mac, PC or mobile device)

The basic service is free and allows you to host up to 1000 images.

Im a heavy user so I have a Premium account - about $25 a year. For that I get as many albums as I want and I can host all my images and videos, then link them directly here to here. This involves just pasting in a bit of code into your postings.

Give me a shout if you need any help on this.

gds58

Über Member
I'm far from being a technophobe but I'm sorry I'm really not getting all this. All I want to be able to do is stick a damn picture of my bike onto a new topic/post and it seems like such ridiculously hard work I can't see the point in bothering. Can somebody please explain how I do this using a picture which I have in a folder on my computer as this is now really starting to irritate me!!

Thank you in anticipation of some easy to understand advice.

Graham

Norry1

Legendary Member
If you don't want to use an Image Hosting site - you can use the Gallery Feature on here:-
1. Click into your Profile
2. Select my Gallery
3. Assuming you have an existing Album, click into it and click new image. If not, create a new Album (you only have to do this the first time)
4. Click the "choose File" button (near bottom of screen)
5. Click Upload Image (add a caption if you want)
6. The image will load and you will have a panel on the right saying "Share Image"
7. Copy and paste the test in the "Image Link" panel e.g. http://www.cyclechat.net/uploads/1306777765/gallery_11031_137_385220.jpg
8. Use this text in the image upload box in the post you want to put a picture in.

Martin

Jaristokraatti

33lkn79.jpg

Shiiii..
Was not easy to understand how this works. Member of Mensa, but still needed 4 tries.

This picture was taken last July on the highest peak between Utsjoki and Helsinki in Finland.
1250 km + west south 460 km. All together 10 days.

When I contacted Audax UK to find people to join me on th eride, the answer was: You are too early, boy [two years to go], our people do rides like this on a daily basis.

I am still laughing.

Please join me LEL 2013 and PBP2015, see facebook
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Paris-Brest-Paris-2015-Jari-Paul/211532692194872

Top Bottom