1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting Pictures

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by barq, 26 Sep 2007.

1. Atyl1972

Atyl1972 Active Member

have you tried photobucket as a web host for your pics, it is fairly easy to do...:thumbsup:

2. Rocky2.bmp

I don't think much of the uploading of pictures but if if you double click on what should be my picture it might work.

3. david k

david k Hi

[​IMG]

Psycolist likes this.
  4. mmoore5553

mmoore5553 New Member

Norry thanks for the hint on the gallery as i hate using image sites.

5. You don't need to you can directly upload them to the site. Just click on 'More Options....' (bottom right) and then 'Upload a File' (centre bottom). Then click 'Thumbnail' or 'Full Image' and 'Reply to Thread'. There a 1meg limit iirc but all my phone pics are smaller than that. This was view outside my bedroom widow last week and fortunately thinks have improve since then. Image0169.jpg

6. dave72

dave72 Regular

i have noticed that most of the flixer picture don't work on this site. i find tinypic work well on every forum i belong to
    cheers dave

7. Psycolist

Psycolist NINJA BYKALIST

Gives a whole new meaning to 'getting high' and a proper twist on the bucket of water tradition

8. Psycolist

Psycolist NINJA BYKALIST

bike pics 057.jpg

I'm a proper idiot with computers, wot I do to post a pic is to click on the 'upload a file' icon, select the pic from my photo album, then 'post reply' and Roberts y'fathers brother

david k likes this.
  9. david k

david k Hi

been good for a few miles now

10. Alexis Holwell

Alexis Holwell Well-Known Member

If you use Dropbox you can place your images in your 'public' folder and then right click on it to get the public URL. You can then use this url when inserting an image in a post. It worked well for me and if you are an existing Dropbox user it may be the simplest way.

11. dodgy

dodgy Veteran

Frankenbike

12. number3

number3 Marathon Runner

My bike going up-hill.jpg

I just thought I'd have a go. This is my first bike and my first picture of the bike

13. Ron-da-Valli

Ron-da-Valli It's a bleedin' miracle!

https://www.cyclechat.net/[ATTACH=full]242505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]242505[/ATTACH]
    test pic

14. skinnydog1973

skinnydog1973 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Here is my new and first bike

15. WobblyBob

WobblyBob Well-Known Member