Pot noodle - Curry flavour.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Pot noodles are inedible whilst sober.
For a far more palatable experience you should get yourself to a Chinese supermarket and try some of these:

cup-noodles.jpg

Bombay bad boy ain't bad.

The worst is chowmein flavour.

One of my life low points was boiling boddingtons to make a pot noodle as couldn't be arsedwalking to campsite tap
And.... what did it taste like.....

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
One of my life low points was boiling boddingtons to make a pot noodle as couldn't be arsedwalking to campsite tap
I remember being very hung over in my halls of residents, i couldn't make it to the kettle, so made a cup a soup with hot water out of the tap. It was terrible.
The green pot noodle is the best, by the way.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Bit pricey, I prefer those squares of noodles with a sachet of flavouring that you can buy for about 20p. In particular the curry ones.

subaqua

What’s the point
Not poodles are hangover food for weekend binge drinking when you are @20 and nothing else .

Have had 2 in last 2 days. both out of date by about 6 months. both lovely . bombay bad boy and the curry one. with a tin of fray bentos meatballs in gravy with the gravy not used.
not a bad easy lunch when cant be arsed

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Have had 2 in last 2 days. both out of date by about 6 months. both lovely . bombay bad boy and the curry one. with a tin of fray bentos meatballs in gravy with the gravy not used.
not a bad easy lunch when cant be arsed
Of course throw away the gravy . That's just muck !

Top Bottom