Pot noodle - Curry flavour.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
You're not missing much!

That I have no doubt of!

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
The best way to eat a Curry Flavoured Pot noodle
Take the little sachet out and throw it in the bin
Fill with water and use a good splash of Worcestershire Sauce
Rip up a slice of bread and push deep into the pot.
Leave for 10mins for the bread to soak up all the juice and then your not fishing around in a pot of water looking for the noodles when you reach the bottom

The Worcester sauce for flavour and the bread gives the pot some body, a complete meal.

subaqua

What’s the point
No matter how long you leave a Pot Noodle to stand you can pretty much guarantee there will always be a dry powdery bit at the bttm...
Rookie mistake.
if you don't stir it properly, and follow the instructions it will be gopping. water in stir, leave to stand 1 minute stir , leave for 2 minutes stir, leave for 1 minute stir and then eat.

no longer than doing by the pot instructions and it works. yes I spent too much time working that out years ago.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The best way to eat a Curry Flavoured Pot noodle
Take the little sachet out and throw it in the bin
Fill with water and use a good splash of Worcestershire Sauce
Rip up a slice of bread and push deep into the pot.
Leave for 10mins for the bread to soak up all the juice and then your not fishing around in a pot of water looking for the noodles when you reach the bottom

The Worcester sauce for flavour and the bread gives the pot some body, a complete meal.

Where is @Patrick Stevens when you need him?? :giggle:

booze and cake

probably out cycling
The little sachet in the olden days was mango chutney, they did go for a spell when they changed it to a hideous curry sauce, which I expect caused uproar as its back to mango chutney again I think, they never gave you enough though so on the rare occasions I have one these days I always add a bit extra chutney.

Whatever you do make sure you eat it though all, if you ever 'make' one and spill it on a carpet, the stuff sets like concrete.

iamRayRay

Quads of Steel
[QUOTE 3667111, member: 259"]I used to get Japanese UFO noodles sometimes, but then I got put off when they started adding a sticker with the ingredients in English.[/QUOTE]

Being a noodle connoisseur. I would recommend (depending on your spice tolerance)...

Shin Ramyun is my hands down favourite for years - these also come in both Pot and Packet form.
Asda has jumped on the band wagon in the last year and started selling these in the "Oriental" section for about 60p a pop.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 10.58.49.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 10.58.49.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom