Potential?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

My daughter went out on her bike last night. Before she went she got me to check her bike over and pump up the tyres.

When she got back I asked her how she got on. She said she had just ridden around the estate for a bit until she got bored.

Then I had a look at the ride stats on her computer. She rode 8 miles in just over half an hour at an average of 15mph. Not bad for a 13 year old on a mountain bike! ;)

walker

not bad, chuck her in the local 10 and see how she gets on.

either that or she went to the end of the road, put the bike upside down and spun the front wheel while eating an ice cream

yenrod

walker said:
not bad, chuck her in the local 10 and see how she gets on.

either that or she went to the end of the road, put the bike upside down and spun the front wheel while eating an ice cream

Some arm...

OP
OP
R

Renard

Keith Oates said:
How many magnets on the front wheel?
Seriously though, thats good going you must be proud of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am. She is one of these people who excels at whatever sport she tries. The ironic thing is she isn't really interested in competition, certainly in cycling, horse riding being her main interest.

Noodley

Renard said:
She is one of these people who excels at whatever sport she tries. The ironic thing is she isn't really interested in competition, certainly in cycling, horse riding being her main interest.

Do we share a daughter? :smile::biggrin:;)

Noodley

Renard said:
I do wonder who she gets it from sometimes? :smile::smile:

I'd be surprised if my milkman had such a large round :smile:

Top Bottom