Power Meters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
With n=1 your trial and error won't really allow you to know what it was you did that resulted in an improvement though. You're concentrating on this efficiency thing obviously, so if in a years time you have improved then you'll likely claim it's because you worked on this element of your cycling. You actually need someone to study this in a controlled way - too many variables for you to 'test' yourself!
With that attitude i would have to actually stop doing things until they had been scientifically proven!

:troll:

Do you read this stuff after yourself, or do you just say whatever occurs to you at any point in time without processing it at all?
Where do i say i am a fan boy or even a fan? I am talking in general. If you are here just to start or continue an argument could you please do so with someone else. I bore easily.

amaferanga

Veteran
With that attitude i would have to actually stop doing things until they had been scientifically proven!

I didn't mean that. Obviously you can do whatever you want to do, but if you want to start promoting a particular way of training then n=1 is not enough to convince most people.

I didn't mean that. Obviously you can do whatever you want to do, but if you want to start promoting a particular way of training then n=1 is not enough to convince most people.
I agree. My argument may not convince others. It's an option i have chosen, just as i would choose a bike. If it fits me then that's all that matters, to me.
I don't dish out advice on here unless it is asked of me, assuming i can help. I merely make suggestions that can be taken as they are or left as they are.
In this instance several people will likely leave them. I'm fine with that.

Top Bottom