Pre paid funeral?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
How could they not notice him leaving in the blazer?

How did you know I wore it?😏

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The service lasted about 40 minutes,which is 20 minutes shorter than the last funeral I attended,which was in a Methodist church. He had a good turn out as my friend pointed out. I'll remember him mostly for being the only one that came to my lockdown 60th birthday 'party' last November.🍻

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
An elderly aunt died leaving her body to science... no idea where she is and no closure for her children as they have no idea what's happened to her body and no-one seems bothered to return what, if anything, remains of her.
She died five years ago...
My memories of family who have died are in my mind not 6ft under.

An elderly aunt died leaving her body to science... no idea where she is and no closure for her children as they have no idea what's happened to her body and no-one seems bothered to return what, if anything, remains of her.
She died five years ago...

If her children know specifically what uni or organisation she left it to, they should contact it.

A friend left her body to Manc Uni and when they'd 'finished' with it as it were - she signed up with a time frame of, I think, 3 years post death - all remains were cremated and her kids invited to a memorial ceremony with others from the same 'batch' of people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom