Prettiest CX bike...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
I'd love one of these, but my bank balance (and my marriage) wouldn't stand the strain...still an absolute beauty to look at...DROOL.:wub:.

0015801_focus_mares_cx_10_rapha_cyclocross_bike_2013.jpeg

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
sq-cx.png

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I love the orange and red Focus Mares, not so much the Rapha baby pink version though ;) It doesn't put me off in the slightest that I suspect most people would absolutely hate such a garish colourscheme :smile:

fo13_mares_cx_4_02_f6216cd579.png

oldroadman

Veteran
Looks are of zero consequence. Does it do the job well, reliable, light, good handling? Any of the three are far more use than a pretty paint job. Just a clean, well maintained, light, tough,functional bike.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I'd love one of these, but my bank balance (and my marriage) wouldn't stand the strain...still an absolute beauty to look at...DROOL.:wub:.

0015801_focus_mares_cx_10_rapha_cyclocross_bike_2013.jpeg

Not pretty at all in my book. Dull as dishwater with an out of place taping job.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Not pretty at all in my book. Dull as dishwater with an out of place taping job.

I think it looks pretty good, other than the white stem. Could do with slightly less branding too in an ideal world, but given it is a team bike, and the sponsors naturally want their brand noticed it is to be expected, but otherwise, I like it.

Top Bottom