Pro team kit?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

festival

Über Member
Wear what makes you happy, but lets be fair there are some people who have problems generally in looking good.
Having said that It doesn't make them a bad person but I have seen some awful combinations, a different pro team combo of top, shorts,mitts & socks which is bad enough but finished off with odd matching arm warmers & helmet. not to mention bike.
Like in normal life, think about what you are wearing for a stylish finish. You wouldn't wear a purple shirt with lime green trousers and red trainers accessorized with pink tie would you? Would you?

OP
OP
X

Xiorell

Über Member
I'd ware team raleigh kit as thats the branding on my bike, but it doesn't match my paint. AT ALL.
I just buy black and white stuff to match the cycle, and lately I've been going mmmmmmmmmmmmental and allowing some red highlights here and there lol

Blue Steel

Wear what makes you happy, but lets be fair there are some people who have problems generally in looking good.
Having said that It doesn't make them a bad person but I have seen some awful combinations, a different pro team combo of top, shorts,mitts & socks which is bad enough but finished off with odd matching arm warmers & helmet. not to mention bike.
Like in normal life, think about what you are wearing for a stylish finish. You wouldn't wear a purple shirt with lime green trousers and red trainers accessorized with pink tie would you? Would you?

i would :smile:

Grizzly

Actually it isn't.

When I first started out I always wore team clothing. Wait until the new kit is announced, and the old kit goes into the clearance sales, then buy it a t a fraction of the price!

I couldn't agree more, you can pick up some high quality kit at a great price. Most of my stuff is team kit but I do like the look of those AC/DC tops, no sexual preference implied by that just incase anyone asks:whistle:

I couldn't agree more, you can pick up some high quality kit at a great price. Most of my stuff is team kit but I do like the look of those AC/DC tops, no sexual preference implied by that just in case anyone asks:whistle:

Years ago in Plymouth group of us use to frequent "Woods" in Plymouth. There was a guy called Steve who was heavily into AC/DC

When it came to his Birthday we had arranged for an announcement.... He was not impressed when in the middle of a Night Club the DJ announced:

.. and a happy birthday to AC/DC Steve"

Its not something I like but a whole outfit in some team kits can look very good, it's partly a matter of taste. It's very popular on the continent. Here you may get friendly abuse like a friend who has an Eddy Merckx replica jersey and got a little "come on Eddy!!!" then there is wearing a King of the Mountains jersey and maybe you don't go up mountains that well.

One of my favourite tops is a pro top from the Vuelta 09, iirc the current pro tops were 55 or 60Euros, whereas the last years LPR jersey looked better and was only 40Euros, spot the Fifer :blush:
roberto_traficante07.jpg

Thats not me btw, I'm more like this
7018_134361984481_654289481_2458202_2888667_n.jpg

jayonabike