Pro Tour Punditry 2017 **no spoilers please**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
Stage 2*
160 - shadow
150 - me, irish
140 - richiepoo, simo, roadrage, Archie, gk09
110 - boozey
100 - Adam
90 - mosquito, smutch, crax, Steve
80 - brommers

*Wildman points for me, mosquito, Archie, Shadow, boozey

Overall
300 - richiepoo, roadrage, gk09
280 - shadow
260 - Adam, Archie
250 - mosquito, smutch
200 - brommers
190 - irish
180 - simo
160 - boozey
150 - me
130 - crax, Steve

I need to make some good picks sharpish. The magic of the spring has very much washed away

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I'm still adjusting to the extra counting involved for Wildman so please keep an eye on the scoring and let me know if you think I've got anything wrong.

Thankfully (as I had hoped) there was nobody who got 1,2,3 for bonus 50 (which is a new addition in case you missed it up-thread)

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Scoring during the week is likely to be late in the evening as I'm away from home and won't be sitting down in front of my laptop to update until after watching the highlights.

I'll think about how I can "maybe" work that suggestion into the Tour; but see below, it might be a waste of time and simpler if it was just for getting top 3 and not bothering about correct order. But always happy to introduce new ideas (if only to confuse you all and award myself random high scores...)

3 times during the Giro - you, and Crax (x2), none of them in the right order.

It doesn't happen often, we truly are shite at punditry.
I have been saying this for years.

simo105

3, griepel,Peter Sagan, Cavendish

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Also, a quick reminder, if I have "liked" your picks that means I have written them down; so if you change them after I have "liked" your picks for a stage can you either tag me on the thread or PM me to let me know; chances are I'll be writing names down at various times of the day when I get the chance rather than in a one go as it'll take quite a while to write down/score/post scores if I do that. Cheers.

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
Also, a quick reminder, if I have "liked" your picks that means I have written them down; so if you change them after I have "liked" your picks for a stage can you either tag me on the thread or PM me to let me know; chances are I'll be writing names down at various times of the day when I get the chance rather than in a one go as it'll take quite a while to write down/score/post scores if I do that. Cheers.
I sort of worked that out. You probably snigger to yourself every time you see my picks. :cry:

Top Bottom