Problem with my trouser fly....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
.....well not specifically the fly itself being a problem, but the operator seemingly forgetting to zip 'em up.

It's been noted by many that I'be been going around with my flies undone. I thought it due to cheap Tesco jeans, but no! Ive noticed it with other trousers and shorts too.

It seems I keep forgetting all of a sudden to do them up and clearly don't notice the draught.

Senility it seems creeps up on you in your 50s....

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Should that statement not be suffixed with the words 'your honour'?

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
.....well not specifically the fly itself being a problem, but the operator seemingly forgetting to zip 'em up.

It's been noted by many that I'be been going around with my flies undone. I thought it due to cheap Tesco jeans, but no! Ive noticed it with other trousers and shorts too.

It seems I keep forgetting all of a sudden to do them up and clearly don't notice the draught.

You say that in jest, but I find myself, 56 next week, anxious about the decline in my faculties. It may be normal aging, it may not be, either way it is bluddy frustrating.

And I'm convinced that one day someone will demonstrate the increase in senility is linked to the toxicity of the lead they used to put in petrol.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
+1, well that's my excuse anyway :smile: I wear cheap supermarket work trousers and have noticed quite a few times that the zip is down when I'm sure I'd made myself respectable.

The most worrying instance was being asked by a female colleague what *that* was poking out of my trousers. Luckily it was the bottom of the button cuff of my shirt but it was a pinky colour.

:wacko:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Do you need a carer dear?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
[QUOTE 4574938, member: 259"]This is why trackie bottoms were invented.[/QUOTE]
I might be loosing my marbles, but I still have my...(now what was the word.....) self respect.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Ok....
Will I be able to find a matching hat?
il_340x270.1054046918_anl6.jpg

Top Bottom