Problem with my trouser fly....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When it comes to the fly on trousers, buttons are very much the way to go: safer in both major respects (and less likely to break or jam too). Of course, you can still forget, and then rectifying the error is marginally slower and less discreet.

subaqua

What’s the point
Technically one should never 'tug' a zip, one should lift the the pull tag on the slider, which then disengages the safety catch then one should slide the zip down or up accordingly.

tug took less typing !

D

Deleted member 26715

I've a former colleague, three years younger than myself. Early onset Alzheimers is the diagnosis. Not good.
I saw my mother die of this 3 years ago, she didn't know me for the last 2 years, THIS is my biggest fear, I know it's not hereditary or so they think

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I saw my mother die of this 3 years ago, she didn't know me for the last 2 years, THIS is my biggest fear, I know it's not hereditary or so they think
With hindsight we realise we saw the first signs in my late m-i-l 20 years ago. The last seven or eight years were awful. She passed a few weeks ago but was in her mid-80's. Vascular dementia made me a stranger to the Aged P in his last year but he was in his 90's.

D

Deleted member 26715

[QUOTE 4575361, member: 21629"]Though a man of any age doesn't see a problem to scratch his balls in bright daylight in High Street.[/QUOTE]
Is there?

subaqua

What’s the point

Not sure my mum knows who I am anymore. She just sort of lies there and makes noises that to me sound like she is afraid, when I talk to her. It might be she is scared of what is happening , who knows.

I remember the one 2 one adverts asking who you could have a one 2one chat with if you could with anybody in the world. I know who mine would be .

Doctors keep telling us that Alzheimer's is something you die with rather than of and she could go on another 20 years. It is definitely a dementia she has, but trying to classify it is a pointless task really .

Top Bottom