Project McRide Questionnaire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Guru
Sorry, but I haven't been to a McDonalds for over 20 years, and don't intend to start now.
I thought the questionnaire was disappointingly short. Is there a "supersize" option somewhere?

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I'm not a fan of McDonalds' food either but answered the questionnaire as it was offering features I think would be appreciated. Good luck with it, if it works maybe others will follow with cycle-friendly facilities.

GC

Reactions: _aD

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
No option for couldn't care less. And you disappointed me with the last question where you equate cycling to sport.

Do you ask drivers how to accommodate McDonald's into a F1 car? 99.99% of any interaction you'd get from cyclists would be in utility mode not as a stop off on a sportive or mid TT.

simon.r

Person
I often call in at a local McD for an espresso and an apple pie. £1.98 for a coffee and a snack works for me.

The one I use most often has bike racks next to the door so I can keep an eye on my bike while ordering.

LocalLad

Guys, I wouldn't click through this. The OP does not mention any affiliation with anyone, not least McDonald's. With nothing to indicate outside, it strikes me this is either a troll, or perhaps worse

Goonerobes

Its okay to be white
Guys, I wouldn't click through this. The OP does not mention any affiliation with anyone, not least McDonald's. With nothing to indicate outside, it strikes me this is either a troll, or perhaps worse

Really? Try looking at the avatar & reading it again.

Second thoughts - you gotta love marketers.

What single issue has p****d cyclists off and hit the news? Access to drive-thrus.
What are we asked to comment on? Anything BUT access to drive-thrus.

McDonald’s supports the health and environmental benefits of cycling, however it is our practice not to serve cyclists using the drive-thru lane or drive-thru service windows.

I don't mind marketers being stupid. Some of my best friends are profoundly stupid. But I resent marketers treating me as stupid (however stupid I happen to be). (Hmm - I think I got that right?)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Second thoughts - you gotta love marketers.

What single issue has p****d cyclists off and hit the news? Access to drive-thrus.
What are we asked to comment on? Anything BUT access to drive-thrus.

I don't mind marketers being stupid. Some of my best friends are profoundly stupid. But I resent marketers treating me as stupid (however stupid I happen to be). (Hmm - I think I got that right?)
But there is a free text box at the end .... Now I wonder what I said :whistle:;)

Top Bottom