promised

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by gary in derby, 20 Jul 2012.

1. gary in derby

gary in derby Well-Known Member

Sunshine for tomorrow. So who is out for a nice long ride in the morning? im going to pedal til i cant pedal anymore, then well will have to see. could be nice lunch then a lazy ride home or hit a pub and call for backup. lol

2. Melonfish

Melonfish Evil Genius in training.

i'm in work at 8am and finish at 6 i'll have no chance to cycle in the lovelyness. but console myself with my commute at least. especially as its rained every morning in this week then 10 mins after being in the sun has come out and dried everything up...

sunday is a different story though :biggrin:

3. Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture Internet Marketing bod

I have daddy daycare tomorrow, by which I mean me looking after my ten month old daughter, not my dad looking after me, I'm sure he'd agree he's done that for long enough already :smile:

Dragonwight likes this.
  4. Sandra6

Sandra6 Veteran

Expecting rain, I've already booked a gym class.
    Might take the children out for a slow pootle along the riverside in the afternoon though.

5. MrJamie

MrJamie Oaf on a Bike

Hopefully ill get out running in the morning, back for F1 qualifying and then a nice sunny bike ride in the afternoon :smile:

6. Thomk

Thomk Veteran

I have a 2 hour window of opportunity from 8.30am - 10.30am and am planning to pedal furiously in it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice