Proposed Bike Park, Northampton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
There's proposal for a new world class Bike Park in Harleston, Northampton, going on at the moment.

~ Bike Park survey ~

If you have a minute, it could be worth supporting the idea for both local riders and those wishing to travel..

Drago

Legendary Member
You know the BMX track cum skate park near Crackthorn? When I was the community beat Bobby I felt it was poorly sited, and wrote a letter opposing it on the grounds that it would become a crime hotspot.

They ignored me and built it, and on the very first morning a young lad was robbed of his BMX...

They're now trialling the shopping robots in Northampton after successful trials in MK. I predict they'll all be in the Nene within a week.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

You know the BMX track cum skate park near Crackthorn? When I was the community beat Bobby I felt it was poorly sited, and wrote a letter opposing it on the grounds that it would become a crime hotspot.

They ignored me and built it, and on the very first morning a young lad was robbed of his BMX...

They're now trialling the shopping robots in Northampton after successful trials in MK. I predict they'll all be in the Nene within a week.
It's slightly more than half a sewer pipe and a bannister rail that Crackthorn got..
Did you see the proposal?

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

I've got family in Northampton - completed the survey!
It'll be a good extension to the trails around Harleston Firs!

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Ahhhaa! The plot thickens..
_20201127_084135.JPG

Who'da thought that the local rag would get it wrong!

The dog walkers around there already had their say last year. Less trees for them to hang the dog poo bags on of this goes ahead, then..

johnblack

Über Member
The Friday night summer series races in the wood on the edge of the park next to London Road and in to Delapre Park, it's a really good circuit and gets pretty technical, nice if it can be added to and make use of disused land. But I'm guessing this is the other side of the A45, survey done.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace

I hope you gave it back after you'd made your point.

Top Bottom