Protein Shakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
This is probably about 'body image' isn't it, those poor girls are bombarded with bullsh8t, I had a dose of that with my daughter but I claim no expertise now that it is over. Make meal times special in some way, put baked beans on cornflakes or somut.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
The one sitting in the cupboard at the minute is "Forever Lite Ultra".
There's a reassuring name :scratch:
Forever Living is a good brand. Vaguely nutritional and better than something like slim fast or that sort of think. I use forever as a recovery drink sometimes. It will give her 1/3-1/3 of her RDA of nutritiants. It's not too full of crap

As others have said, probably better than a weetabix drink or junk food.
Well done on getting her to eat some sort of breakfast. 13 is a hard age to be now. So much peer pressure and whatnot. Maybe you can have breakfast together, proper meal like eggs or something, a couple of times a week so you know she is still getting some sort of nutrition down her.

OP
OP
Vantage

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
She's been eating normal cereal for a while now. Not a lot, but enough to see her through till lunch.
She's currently on her way back home from a school trip to Paris where she no doubt had frogs legs and snails and other French croissant crap.

Top Bottom