protien bombs??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

photography27

seen some protien bombs for sale, just wondering if any body has used them or if there anygood?
after everyride i have a pint of milk, should i just stick with milk?

longers

Legendary Member
I swear by chocolate milk now. Plus food and water. Not heard of a bomb though.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
photography27 said:
seen some protien bombs for sale, just wondering if any body has used them or if there anygood?
after everyride i have a pint of milk, should i just stick with milk?

Yes, or Milkshake/Choco-milk for a bit extra instant carb hit. Nesquick man meself, Strawb or Banana :ohmy:

jimboalee

Googled them.

£10 for 200 tabs. 10g of protein in each tab.

Eat a decent meaty of fishy meal and pop 4 tabs each day.

That adds 40p on to the cost of a meal. Not bad when Met-Rx Colossal 100 bars ( 32g protien ) are £1.75 each.

Last night I bought two Boneless pork leg joints from Tesco. £13 total and I cut them into 20 seperate pieces of approx 8 oz each. 220g uncooked weight which should contain all the protein I need for one day.

Pan fry one of the pork steaks with a generous amount of black pepper, red chilli and ginger and serve with saute'd salad onions on a bed of iceburg lettuce.

Milk, pah.

bigjim

Legendary Member
I thought that a large dairy intake is not that good for you? Don't know how old you are, or gender but current thinking is that dairy can cause prostate problems with the link to protein/high testosterone levels. I love milk but I now stay away from dairy as much as possible as I once had a frightener with high PSA levels.

Top Bottom