ProTour Pundit 2015 *no spoilers please*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
That's all the selections in for the final stage then - although I'll allow @themosquitoking a late change if he wants as I'm not sure Degenkolb is likely to win an short uphill TT...and I'll allow @Crackle to change his choice to Degenkolb if he wants ;)

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
And the final scores are in, a poor showing in the Jerseys competition has seen @User and me getting spanked by @smutchin who scored not a single point in the stages all week :laugh: Even @Crackle spanked the pair of us. The shame. ;)

The winner of Paris-Nice is @rich p, scoring big with 30 points in the overall jerseys with @themosquitoking taking 2nd and @Berk on a Bike rolling over the line in 3rd.

Final scores:
47 - @rich p
30 - @themosquitoking
26 - @Berk on a Bike
16 - @Crackle
15 - @smutchin
14 - me
11 - @User
10 - @Arrowfoot

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
0 - @smutchin - in fact, I'm starting to wonder how he did so well all the time he kept the scores ;)

Had more time for such frivolity last year! Must say I feel a little let down by Tejay though. He seems to have taken the racing even less seriously than I took the predicting. Still, not a bad final return despite that.

I'm half minded to call for a steward's enquiry into those late left-field picks for Gallopin. Have you all joined a Chinese betting syndicate or something?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think you'll find I had Gallopin for GC from the off; deep insight, I think you'll find ;)
Clearly not, as he didn't win the GC:okay:

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Next race on punditry calendar is Milan - San Remo on Sunday 22.03.15, I can't find any decent coverage at the minute; feel free to link sites/start lists as you find them.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Hmmmm, MSR... I've narrowed my possible picks down to a shortlist of:
Cancellara
Kristoff
Kwiatkowski
Swift
Matthews
Thomas
Cavendish
Stybar
Gallopin

That may seem like hedging my bets a bit but I've already crossed off the list:
Nibali
Sagan
Rui Costa
Kittel
Stannard
Valverde
Van Avermaet
Gilbert
Boonen
Farrar
Ciolek
Debusschere
Boom
Chavanel
EBH
Hofland
Poels
...so feel free to have a dig if any of them win.

Of course, it will now probably be none of the above. And a lot will depend on the weather, I guess. Predicting this one might be a case of sticking a pin in a hat or something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom