provisional 2013 FNRttC Calendar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
The Hills of Wales do not bother me. None have killed me yet..

The same will not be said of the eight-legged freaks that inhibit such desolation..

The Hills of Wales do not bother me. None have killed me yet..

The same will not be said of the eight-legged freaks that inhibit such desolation..
You have caught me in a spider's web of intrigue, Davy...
Ten hours of torrential rain riding to Cardiff for the Kick-off will bugger you up though...and you're 'too fat' apparently...:whistle: from what I have read elsewhere...
You need to see a thighcologist. It will help you with your 'inhibitions', give habitation to well-nurtured thought, and stop you from making an exhibition of yourself.
"iechyd da..vy" :smile:

martint235

Dog on a bike
You have caught me in a spider's web of intrigue, Davy...
Ten hours of torrential rain riding to Cardiff for the Kick-off will bugger you up though...and you're 'too fat' apparently...:whistle: from what I have read elsewhere...
You need to see a thighcologist. It will help you with your 'inhibitions', give habitation to well-nurtured thought, and stop you from making an exhibition of yourself.
"iechyd da..vy" :smile:
Will Mr 'Teef be cycling to Cardiff again this year?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Might do...although, "to be Frank" :smile: I was in lousy company last year...until Aust environs.
Actually, I'm thinking of leaving a bit earlier and getting the train back from Cardiff...The pelotonypandy didn't wait at Pumpkin Hour - even though it wasn't raining!
So just cycle to Cardiff and not bother with the Swansea bit?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Just as long as we avoid Bog Road. Give me a stretch of dual carriageway any day over that.....
an unmissable highlight, and a thoroughly Welsh one at that!

mmmmartin

Random geezer
Current train fare from london to york on april 19 is nearly fifty quid, i'm sure i paid £13.50 last time. Am I deluded?

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Current train fare from london to york on april 19 is nearly fifty quid, i'm sure i paid £13.50 last time. Am I deluded?

Sounds likely. It was the train fare that ruled out the Manchester to Morecambe for me last year. Ridiculous rises combined with absurd price structures are threatening to make spontaneity a thing of the past. Luckily Adrian operates an excellent ticket availability awareness system.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
National rail enquiries won't go beyond April 18th. Searching for the 18th it says most tickets KX-York are £30-odd but does offer a £14.60 one leaving KX at 1030 arriving 1231

I'm driving up, but I can't offer lifts as I'll be visiting family locally-ish so I won't actually be going to York and I don't have a rack for my car, so the bike will be taking up a lot of the inside space of the car.

Top Bottom