Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 for MS-UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkDrain

There is only one week left to sign up for Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100. This is a challenge like no other as you will take in a modified version of the London 2012 Olympic Race route and why not carry on the legacy of this great event especially in an Olympic year. Starting at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the route will take you through the closed streets of London onto the beautiful hills of Surrey and back into London before finishing on the Mall.

Reasons to join our riding team!

1. A fundraising Welcome Pack with lots of fundraising ideas

2. Loads of support and encouragement!!

3. MS-UK cycling jersey

4. 100 miles of pedal power!!

At MS-UK we put people affected by multiple sclerosis (MS) at the heart of our work. We provide high quality, professional services to support people living with MS to make the most of today and live life to the full. Please visit our website for more information.

Don’t miss out on your chance to ride the closed streets of London and be part of a fantastic event! Contact Mark on mark@ms-uk.org or call 01206 226500 and get your place on the team! Our fundraising target is low and we are always happy to discuss what you may be able to achieve.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Our fundraising target is low
Cute, but what is it? It doesn't say either here or on the linked website. I think I remember another charity coming on here and claiming their £500 was low (typical, more like IMO) and I expect you don't want to waste time on enquiries from people who aren't going to get anywhere near, while potential riders may be less inclined to contact you if they risk a bad experience of being told they/their-friends aren't rich enough.

Lee gg

Cute, but what is it? It doesn't say either here or on the linked website. I think I remember another charity coming on here and claiming their £500 was low (typical, more like IMO) and I expect you don't want to waste time on enquiries from people who aren't going to get anywhere near, while potential riders may be less inclined to contact you if they risk a bad experience of being told they/their-friends aren't rich enough.
100% correct.

OP
OP
M

MarkDrain

Our fundraising target at MS-UK is £300 for your place on the ride. We are looking for a big team of cyclists to wear our tops and help raise awareness of the charity as well as helping to raise a small target. We will be here to support all our fundraisers through their fundraising and offer any advice or tips you may need.

If you are interested and think our fundraising target isn't to high then please do email Mark on mark@ms-uk.org for a chat. Please remember you have until 5pm on Friday 27 May to register before the deadline closes.

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom