Publisher file to PDF

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
Okay, this could be a bit of a reach - This is for a friend! I have a publisher file which needs converting into a PDF file. However, I don't have publisher or anything which can view them/convert them.

Now, she has tried using an online publisher to pdf converter, but because she has used special fonts these don't convert properly.

Does anyone have any (easy) ideas on how to convert the .pub file into a PDF, and for it to retain its looks...

Norm

Has she tried a PDF printer driver? I use CutePDF, which works very well for my purposes but I've never tried it with a Publisher file. I think it embeds all the required fonts into the final file, so that should work, but there's only one way to find out. :laugh:

Oh, and tell her not to be so precious and just use standard fonts. :sad:

OP
OP
thomas

thomas

the tank engine
Norm said:
Has she tried a PDF printer driver? I use CutePDF, which works very well for my purposes but I've never tried it with a Publisher file. I think it embeds all the required fonts into the final file, so that should work, but there's only one way to find out. :tongue:

Oh, and tell her not to be so precious and just use standard fonts. :biggrin:

rh100 said:
PDF995 is another printer driver type

Cheers guys! I did a bit of googling earlier too and thought something like this might work! Will look into a few of them and email her. Thanks :biggrin:

Top Bottom