Puch Alpine bought on ebay.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaddyMcc

Über Member
My "new" bike arrived yesterday and whilst I have unboxed it and thrown it together, I didn't have time to take for a spin or take any pictures. But it is fantastic. The period speedo looks brill, I hope it works! I am away from home at the moment, but I might get a chance to play tomorrow if I get back on time.

Mpither5

Regular
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
View attachment 75945 I have also been overcome by nostalgia. I had a yellow 5 speed in 1974, and now, 40 years later I have bought this for £60. It is not in my sticky mitts yet, I will post more photos once it has arrived. Oh, I am so happy ^_^

I also got drawn into the nostalgia thingy a couple of years ago and put an advert on free cycle for an old 70s bike or frame ... I was offered a 1973 puch alpine similar to yours in red (well orangey red due to sun fade ) i don't have the before pictures as my mobile phone was stolen but u thought I'd post my finished article pictures as I was very happy with the end result , I upgraded the chainset to 12 speed from five as I live at top of the South Downs in Brighton . On strava i have top 8 on a downhill segment all time beating stacks of carbon bikies it humours me to do this on 1973 gas pipe !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom