Puegeot Rapide Ladies Bike

Gents / Ladies
A little question as I have been searching the net this morning and can't find the answer. I am refurbing a Puegeot Rapide which was saved from the skip at the local amenity centre. Pretty little bike. The brake levers are chrome and are held onto the bars by an aluminium clamp which the lever is screwed onto by means of a small bolt inside the lever and then held in place. Anyone know what they are called ie the little clamps. Appreciate any help:huh:


Can you remove this post. Went back and got one of another bike being recycled
Last edited:
Top Bottom