PUG. PH 12 Carb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
That's really nice. Period accessories like the seat and milometer, lovely.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
[QUOTE 5180909, member: 45"]I don't know why but vintage drop bars don't do anything for me at all. Traditional, flat-bars are another matter.[/QUOTE]
They do for me....back ache occasionally.:smile:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
It’s very nice but these were Peugeot’s bread and butter bikes and produced in their thousands so not very special.

That is one of the limited edition " aero" or "centenery" bikes still fairly run of the mill but a few differences like the gear levers and the mounting position and hidden cable routing seen a few of these go for stupid money in the past

looks clean enough

Montsegur Horsefly

That is one of the limited edition " aero" or "centenery" bikes still fairly run of the mill but a few differences like the gear levers and the mounting position and hidden cable routing seen a few of these go for stupid money in the past

looks clean enough

Yep, ones with the original aero bottle and holder can fetch a fair bit.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have seen one for sale in Poland, almost the twin of this one and the asking price is about £360. plus delivery. I guess its a case of think of a price and see if anyone goes for it :whistle:

Yep sure is right

There are a fair few of these knocking about, I see three or four on the road near me on a regular basis.

I have it on my “ if a good cheap one comes along I’ll make a cheeky bid” list. For 250 plus I’d want it to be mint.

I think a 57 is probably a bit on the big side for @woodbutcher

Top Bottom