Pulled over by the fuzz!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Funtboy said:
What you're saying here is that my policy of pulling over, apologising meekly, then being vaguely shaken up for the rest of my journey doesn't really fit the renegade blue-print. Hmmmmmmmm

Ah but, by allowing them to give you a wigging, you have ensured that they then had to be off the streets for the next three hours filling in forms. This brings the whole criminal justice system to a grinding halt! Well done for striking a blow against the man.:smile::smile:

just jim

You got off lucky. This one not so...

yenrod

Funtboy said:
Pulled up at a ped crossing. Peds were safely across. Polis car sitting there with me. Just couldn't stop myself taking off through the red light. They pulled me over. "Could you at least do us the courtesy of obeying red lights when a police car is actually present?" :smile:

I am now a geet hard maverick on the run from the law, roaming the streets looking for crack and fisticuffs. I don't play by the rules - not your rules, not anyone's, not even my own.

Watch out!

You naughty boy !

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
I pulled past the lights outside Buckingham Palace by about the length of an ASL. There was a PC there and he said "It's a red light". I replied that I knew and was only lining myself up to get away quickly. he said "I don't blame you" :whistle:

OP
OP
Funtboy

Funtboy

Fnaar said:
Funtboy... if you are like the Fonz, you'll be cool for a bit, then you'll jump the shark... don't say I didn't warn you! :whistle:

I had just bunny-hopped a shark on the Old Kent Road and was probably still a bit hyped up and defiant and that. Sadly I am Fonz-lite; a mere shadow of the great man.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I got pulled over on the Marylebone Road a few months back. I reckon the real reason they pulled me was cos I was riding in front of them in the middle of the lane, keeping pace with the traffic, but they didn't like it that I was riding 'no hands'

they started by telling me I shouldn't ride without a helmet. They didn't like it when I told them I prefer to ride without.
They then started on my lights not being bright enough.
Then they moved onto my not having a rear brake on the fixed. They refused to accept this is legal, claimed they knew all about fixies and were on the lookout for it.
So they made me got off and walk.
Walked back, round the corner and rode the long way round.

Lucky they didn't pull me on the way back cos I was only going down the road to score

yenrod

I was on one, once, on a ride, and so didn't stop for lights - nearly ended up riding into the side of a car!

Another time I was at some lights (nice summers eve) and as I wasnt heavy enough for the pressure pads on the road -for the lights to change - a police car at the junctions lights to my left said to us out of the window "you can go - if you want"...so I shot off...suppose a nice gesture. Though I did recognise good hellping of orders being swapped between them from a visit to a local MacDonalds!

Saddle bum

Über Member
Once got pulled over for moving out to avoid a pile of steaming horse poo. I told them in no uncertain terms I don't ride through s*** for anybody. I was tempted to add I don't take it from anyone either, but descretion won over stupidity.

Top Bottom