Pump help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

:biggrin:

Brock

Be prepared for some startled looks from passers by when you use the Cyclaire though, the thing makes a right racket :biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
how often do people get punctures these days?

I've got a compact one that rattles around in the handlebar bag, I always pumped up to the highest I could plus ten more strokes, too hard to stick my thumb into the tread was/is ideal

techno nonsense

Have to admit that I use CO2 myself on a run as its lighter and smaller than the smallest pump. But I've got a track pump at home to make sure the tyres are up before setting off just as Monnet has written earlier.

col

Legendary Member
I use an MTB metal hand pump,the aluminium type about a foot or so long,still difficult to put enough in the tyre.i like the look and sound of the cyclair,im puzzled to how it works though? ie internals.

DLB

i bought a track pump from tesco for £10 and i think it's the bees knees. and it comes with a gauge.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If you are near a Decathlon, their own 900 series mini pump is pretty good - Alloy construction, presta and schrider valve compat. and can double as a portable foot pump with a guage - not a small mini pump, but pretty good.

Top Bottom