Punctures !! time for some new tyres.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
After today's fiasco of two puncture I've decided ive had my money's worth out.of my tyres.So
The question is conti gp or gatorskins or ??? Anyone seen any good deals on ? Thanks in advance

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Asking what tyre is like asking what saddle.

For several years now I have been using BONTRAGER AW2 HARD-CASE LITE ROAD TYRE and I am very impressed with them.

I don't normally pay that much for them as I have signed up for the All terrain special offers and buy in bulk once a year when they have their special offers on (think it was less than a tenner each last time)

Mongoose

Regular
Gatorskins have served me well. Over 2,000 road miles in the last 4 months without a puncture. That will be the kiss of death!

Halfords are advertising them (700 x 23C and 700 x 25C) at £20.99 a piece on their website.

I don't work for Halfords!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Just put the gators back on the commuter tonight after 2 punctures in the last week and a half, what with commuting on unlit lanes this time of year its harder to avoid the debris .

Gatorskins, 8,000 miles on the front without a visit, the rear two pinch punctures in 5,500 miles, none on the new one as yet 1,768 since June 22, trying to avoid stones.

Top Bottom