Punctures

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthames

Über Member
trustysteed said:
Haven't had one for god knows how many months. Puncture, puncture, puncture, voldemort, puncture. :biggrin:

Don't mock the fairies!!! xx(

dondare

Über Member
..puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture..
mushroom, mushroom,
..puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture....puncture..

Norm

I've just fixed two this morning, on the front of the road bike and the back of the clunker. The MTB has a slow one (it takes about 10 days to go down) which has evaded detection so far. I think I'll just stick another inner tube in, I can't be arsed with any more time spent up to my elbows in a bucket of water.

Ive had nothing but punctures on my new Sirrus, which I got just over a couple of weeks ago. No kidding, about 5 now. The tyres it comes with are bloody hopeless. Currently waiting for my LBS to get some armadillos in, but may have to look elsewhere if they dont come in shortly...

I was fitting new tyres earlier, to replace the seemingly bombproof but very slow and heavy one that came with the carrera. I managed to give myself a snakebite one right next to the valve while putting the tyre on the back. Should have been more careful but it's just my luck I've had the first one on ages without leaving the flat.

P*ncture Fairy

dondare said:
mushroom, mushroom,

I can wait.....

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I put new tyres on MTB rushing as just got them and was wanting to try them out. Went out for ride and realised I'd put front on wrong way round (puter wouldn't work). Took off tyre, turned it, then wheel round and must have nipped tube. Now have to take tyre off yet again and make sure I put it back on the correct way round:blush:. More haste less speed. Hey ho!!!

NigC

Who's the P*ncture Fairy? We don't want an imposter, we want the real deal, where are you Puncture Fairy :laugh:

Hey, where'd everybody go :biggrin::laugh: Nice weather we've been having lately, yes?:biggrin:

Top Bottom