punditry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seeing as cyclechat has lost that scottish nobber and brommers hasn't been seen since September last year, I am thinking of having a go at running the punditry competition , it would only be really really simple, no jokers or such like there was in that scots nobbers version, this post is just to see if there is enough interest to make it worthwhile, not definite yet
@Adam4868 @rich p @smutchin @themosquitoking @brommers @nickyboy @Shadow

feel free to tag others I have missed or any new members you think may like to give it a go

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
What's a punditry competition?

Could be interested, depending on da roolz, rasher.
Also, only likely to be in Grand Tours, possibly only TdF. But you never know fer shure.

DRM

Guru
OK here goes.... What’s that camera moto doing, get out of there! Whoa there’s a crash, look at that (insert name of product) other (insert name of products) are available! And so on and so on, watch out Carlton Kirby I’m after your job!:okay:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
OK here goes.... What’s that camera moto doing, get out of there! Whoa there’s a crash, look at that (insert name of product) other (insert name of products) are available! And so on and so on, watch out Carlton Kirby I’m after your job!:okay:
I love a game of CK bingo.
"chosen son"
"engaged"

Top Bottom