punditry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Steering with his knees,but thinking with his head.
Quite Gnarly !
Could be a good drinking game when we're all holed up in quarantine.Save the best till last.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
"hurt locker" anyone

Adam4868

Guru
Are we doing Omloop on Sat @roadrash ?
Far be it from me to tell/ask why don't we just do 1,2,3 ?
That's about as much as my punditry knowledge will go !

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Right , dead simple for the one day races, just pick 1st , 2nd and 3rd easy as that it,

1st place = 20 points.
2nd place 15 points.
3rd place 10 points.

I have done the points that way so that you will have to give it some thought as its technically possible to win the punditry by getting 1st place wrong but win by getting 2nd and 3rd right so,.... you will need a really lucky pin :okay: or a bit of thought and a bit of luck.

All picks to be made before the start of the race. Any picks posted after the race start will not be counted.

Please start another thread for comments on and during the race, it saves looking through the posts to find peoples picks.

The pencil of power has been sharpened , so lets have your picks below, startlist can be found here.

https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/omloop-het-nieuwsblad/2020/startlist/roster

Good luck.

@Adam4868 @rich p @smutchin @themosquitoking @brommers @nickyboy @Shadow

Last edited:
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
omloop picks

Wout Van Aert
Greg Van Avermaet
trentin

Last edited:
omloop:
Z Stybar
G V Avermaet
Y Lampaert

Ok, having said I won't get involved in the spring classics, here are my selections, not quite 'pin in the startlist' but almost.
Notice there 2 guys from my homeland, no chance of nearing top 10 and 2 young brits I'd not heard of - A Wright (BMcL) and G Cullaigh (Mov).

Last edited:
Top Bottom