1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pussy buckaroo!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Globalti, 28 Nov 2007.

1. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

What's the most you've been able to pile on before sleeping pussy got fed up?

Last night my son and I managed 3 remotes, 2 slippers, a CD case, a cushion and a Lightning McQueen toy before Toastie shook them off and made a dash for the back of the sofa.

2. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Rigid, you have a very tolerant wife.

3. OP
    OP
    Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

She was out at pottery class!

4. Smeggers

Smeggers New Member

5. red_tom

red_tom New Member

6. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

There's some brill Cat pictures on there! Brings back memories of when my cat went exploring in the loft and didn't come back down for two days (only when dragged) covered in insulating material, and bits of cardboard packaging.

7. PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim New Member

Our cat Loki decided to climb into the carboard box my son and I were tidying away the brio wooden train set in to. He sat there as we piled it in until literally just his head was poking out from a box full of wooden track sections.

Then he decided enough was enough and scarpered. It's his own fault - I tried to get him to get out of the box first, but he didn't want to budge.

The cat from France likes to sing and dance, but my cat likes to hide in boxes.

8. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

This is exactly what the internet is for!
    1) Someone has an off the wll idea and posts it on a forum
    2) Half an hour later someone else finds a website devoted to it!
    :biggrin::biggrin:
    stuffonmycat :biggrin::biggrin: hilarious...and I can't stand cats either!
    I once found a website devoted to cats that look like hitler...here it is...
    http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl

9. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

Classic website Fnaar. There's a section in there called 'We hate Kitlers" full of posts saying the website is sick and denigrates the suffering of the jews, etc.

Personally I thought it rather novel. Some cats will look like Hitler.

10. Landslide

Landslide Rare Migrant

I couldn't help but notice that the Kitler-lovers have far better spelling and grammar than the Kitler-haters...

11. yorkshiregoth

yorkshiregoth Master of all he surveys

12. longers

longers Veteran

I've got the stuff on my cat.com book and it is the best way of cheering me up in an instant. I'm smiling just thinking about it :biggrin:.

13. col

col Veteran

All set for the film :biggrin: